-
January 6th, 2006, 09:56 PM
#1
rolloverrover
Guest
I'm planning to sell Felicity's scenes & settings. I purchased them off eBay just about a year ago. I still have the booklet that came with the set. I didn't get a brand-new set but the person I bought from had only used it once. It's in what I would term very good to excellent used condition.
I used it a couple of times myself but it really just sits there (between a dresser and a wall), and it's really pointless for me to hang onto something that a child could get so much use out of.
I have already been contacted by a Hostboard member who would like me to contact her before I sell on eBay. I don't want to give these away but I also want to be realistic if I should decide to make a Hostboard member an offer.
Any help in this matter will be much appreciated.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 06, 2006 06:16 PM: Message edited by: SugarMagnolia ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks